- We exist to provide our patients with the finest dental care possible in a safe and caring environment, and to improve the oral health of all people
- We are committed to listening to very person with honesty, compassion and sincerely, to serving them with kindness and concern
- We promise to treat each patient as an individual with unique desires, needs and wants. We will never judge another
- We pledge that we will maintain the highest standards and always continue our dental learning
- We define excellence in dentistry as the creation of healthy, beautiful mouths free of all disease for a lifetime
WHO WE ARE
Dr. Coolican was born, raised, and lives in the Scranton area. A second generation dentist, his mentor, Dr. Paul Coolican (retired), practiced in the same location in West Scranton for 50 years. His original intention in his studies at the University Of Scranton included a desire to continue onto medical school. However, after serving in a position at his father’s office and learning the faces and names of many of the lifelong patients, he continued his career in dental school and cherishes the the opportunity to serve the residents of the greater Scranton area.
Whether you need simple convenient emergency care or extensive treatment, our office can perform most services in house saving you the time and hassle of most referrals.
Our dental practice strives to give an “excellent patient customer service experience”. Dedicated and well trained staff members: Sherry, Joanie, and Cheryl will manage all aspects of your visit in a friendly, caring, and efficient manner.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Coolican Family Dental for your dental care.